SPEAK BIG, ACT BIGGER! Speaker Bootcamp
You have the knowledge. You have a list of people to get in front of. Those things are not the problem. Here’s what is: You need the right combination of message and delivery skills to move clients, prospects, or investors to action.
Speak BIG, Act Bigger! will equip you with the tools and techniques required to see a noticeable difference in speaking business. The program focuses on the systematic mastery of speaking presentation and income generation. Our three-step program focuses on preparation, delivery and fine tuning.
- Secret tips to speak with confidence and clarity… every time
- Create a plan to convey credibility to your audience
- How to use both emotion and logic to move people to action
- The essential elements of every great public performance
- The 10 mistakes most speakers make and how you can avoid them
- Overcome death by Powerpoint – FOREVER.
- The rules of looking your best, and “dressing for success” in any situation
- Where nervousness comes from and why some of the best speakers still get nervous
- Five simple secrets to create impact with your voice and gestures
- Think on your feet, and handle any situation
- Staying focused, confident and poised in the midst of distractions or interruptions
- How to use your audience because they can make your job much easier
- How to solve every audience member’s greatest problem
- How to handle hecklers and turn them into part of the show
- How to deal with presentation disasters…
- Inject excitement and enthusiasm into any topic, no matter how boring or dry
- How to outline, or organize a talk for maximum effectiveness
- How to capture the skills of the very best communicators and make them your own!
- Perfect your pitch and identify your signature speaking style
- Identify your niche market and ideal client
- Effectively brand and marketing yourself
- Develop a following and grow your community
- Find speaking opportunities and get paid for them
- The 5 tools every successful speaker must have
*REGISTRATION INCLUDES LUNCH AND SEMINAR MATERIALS
Classes are small and interactive. Register early to save your spot.